The MBA Compliance Essentials™ Program features resources on a variety of new and existing mortgage rules, including comprehensive resource guides, webinars and web courses.
About the Resource Guides: Each guide includes model policies and procedures and can help serve as a foundation for your company's compliance management system.
Key MBA Compliance Essentials Resource Guide benefits include:
- NEW: Delivered in an editable format, so that you can take our carefully crafted model policies and procedures and fit them into your company's compliance management system
- Model / Sample Policies and Procedures documents
- Useable checklists, forms or illustrations (where appropriate)
- Comprehensive background and analysis by top industry legal experts in conjunction with MBA in house legal staff
- Updates included as rules evolve (through 2014)
NEW: Ability to Repay and Qualified Mortgage Rule 90-Minute Web Course
Developed in collaboration with Mitchel H. Kider, Managing Partner at the law firm of Weiner Brodsky Kider PC, this self-study course is the most economical way to train an entire mortgage lending team on the new ATR/QM Rule. View a short preview of the course here or purchase today.
All Rules/topics (All Resource Guides Include Webinar Recordings):
Have Questions About MBA Compliance Essentials? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.